When it comes to property what we offering is guided by our humble beginnings, and our services are built to resolve the challenges faced by most first time property buyers. Through the experience of our founder, who bought his first property in Cape Town 2012 and soon after that he had to leave for Johannesburg and trust strangers to look after his investment. As a result P|P|T|LAW resolve to assist ordinary property owners like our founder not go through the same challenges and mistakes he went through.
We are not Real Estate Agent, we are Property Investors and we assist landlords in making the best decisions for their Real Estate Investment
Our property services offering includes but not limited to the following:
- Acquisition and disposal of properties
- Ad hoc property management services and/or development services and/or other services
- Development of properties
- Property strategic planning and property advice
- Financial, accounting and secretarial services for the property portfolio
- Property register maintenance
- Property maintenance and Letting
- Assist client draw valid lease contracts
- Marketing of property vacancies
- Building Management ensure building upkeep, repairs, renovations ,maintenance, and inspection reports
- Financials: property budget preparation and forecasts
- Management of expenses and payment of municipality bills and levies
- Portfolio Planning: drafting of 5 year building plans & budgets
- Reporting: Preparation and presentation of property portfolio performance reports
- Property Administration
Corporate Real Estate Services (tools)
- Service desk system (logproperty maintenance issues)
Mega Landlords Property Investment Club
- We are in the process of starting Property Investment Club, which is focusing on acquiring high potential real estate investment through out the country.
- This is targeted at young professionals who have buying power and are serious about getting into Property Investment.
- Our target number is not more than 5 property investors.
- We will source a property that is going to give us the required returns for investors.
- We secure the property by signing an Offer to Purchase.
- We raise the required purchase amount from the bank to buy the property (ideally we want to use our collective buying power to get 100% bond for our property investments) this will assist in avoiding initial capital outlay from members.
- Our property investment strategy to be confirmed by members.